- 5 years of work experience is preferred Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Good analytical and marketing skills.
- Strong creativity and extroversion.
- Confident in your profession.
- Managing all marketing business and activities within the marketing department.
- Build up the marketing team and developing marketing strategy for the company.
- Coordinating with sales team to developing the marketing model and method, keep good communication with Hong Kong sale team.
- Actively develop marketing channels and planned activities.
- Review and measuring marketing results for further improvement.
Associate degree or above in Marketing Bachelor’s Degree